1. Membership BASIC does not have the option of Insurance.
2. Membership BASIC is not restricted to residents of Australia.
3. Membership BASIC – Concessions are not available to non residents of Australia.
|B1 – Concession*||an Individual adult and refers to –
each single person having a Concession Card
|B2 – Adult||an Individual adult and refers to –
each single person
| B3 – Group 1
|| a small Group of individual adults –
and nominates 2 – 5 people on the management team/committee
| B4 – Group 2
||a larger Group of individual adults –
and nominates 6 – 10 people on the management team/committee
- B1 – Concession Membership is available only for Australian Residents who are –
- Pensioner Concession Card Holders,
- Seniors and Health Care Card Holders,
- Veterans and Disabled Parking Permit Holders
- Alliance Board, Branch, Committee and Team members
MEMBERSHIP – NEW and INITIAL PERIOD UNTIL RENEWAL
The initial period of a new Membership with or without Insurance is synchronised with the Alliance Financial Year being from July 1 to the following June 30.
New membership purchased after July is reduced by a ProRata Monthly Discount.