NOTICE – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice and Invitation for the inaugural and
1st Annual General Meeting
in accordance with the Alliance Constitution
for the initial Financial Period up to June 30, 2019
The Agenda includes:
- Welcome and Introduction – Sara King,
- Appreciation – Chair, Henry Zarth
- Board Reports – Secretary, Rebekah Fisher
- Financial Reports – Treasurer, Sara King
- Confirm appointments – Board Executive Officers,
- Election – Member’s Representative on the Board,
- General Business,
- Q&A [time permitting]
September 14, 2019
Time: Club opens at 10.00am with Registration at 10.30am
Meeting prompt start at 11.00am and prompt finish at 3.30pm
Venue: Henry Sports Club Auditorium,
144 Henry Lawson Ave, Werrington County, NSW (near Penrith)
Club: On-site parking;
Bistro, Bar and Facilities;
Invitees: Members [Please bring a pen];
Visitors and Guests.
Financial members may vote and move the following motions –
a) An ordinary motion to change a Policy, Rules or Guidelines must be presented at least two weeks prior to the date set for the AGM.
b) A special motion to change the constitution must be presented at least four weeks prior to the date set for the AGM.
Australian Spiritual Alliance.
M – 0416 032 621
E – firstname.lastname@example.org