The Australian Spiritual Alliance (Alliance), was specifically established to recognise, acknowledge and advocate on behalf of members, being Adults, Groups and Organisations operating as genuine providers of intuitive spiritual goods and services in the community as a Business or Not For Profit.
This objective includes the intuitive forms of Health services including Natural and Indigenous Therapies, Traditional and Complimentary Medicine, Spiritual Research and Investigation, Intuitive Healers and Readers, Teachers and Facilitators who provide guidance and assistance to enable a person to develop and have a stable and holistic balance of Body, Mind and Spirit.
The Alliance by its Aims and Objectives does not cause a conflict with any other intuitive organisation or group and actually encourages and seeks their co-operation.
The Spiritual Fraternity in its current format lends itself to a lot of negative criticism from –
- Public and Community Organisations
- Legal Systems and Institutions
- Medical Systems and Professionals, such as Big Pharma, FOSM,
- Sceptics, Critics and Science related organisations
- Established Institutional Religious Organisations
- Social Media and Internet with mis-information (false news)
- Fraudulent, Corrupt and unqualified Operators
Currently the Fraternity being as independent as it is includes intuitive goods and service providers operating as Sole Traders, Groups or Businesses who must –
- declare they operate “For Entertainment Purposes”
- support themselves in legal dealings with Branches of Government such as –
- Health Complaints Commission (HCCC)
- Consumer Protection Laws (DFT)
- Workplace Health and Safety Laws (WorkCover)
- ACCC , TGA, etc.
- any Legal matters
Under most circumstances an intuitive operator confronted with any legal issues would need good advice, a healthy bank balance and another income source – OR
be prepared, proactive and forearmed by being a member of the Alliance.
Membership of the Alliance changes these circumstances to the point that when a member advertises their Membership before every intuitive service or activity, the member –
- operates under Section 116 of the Australian Constitution; and
- does not operate for entertainment purposes.
The Spiritual Fraternity for many years has been overlooking the fundamental criteria that Spirituality is the back-bone of life. And that a co-ordinated cohesive fraternity is able to deal with the above criticisms and raise the level of community, political and legal trust and respect. The Alliance by having a Statement of Faith in it’s Constitution is able to do just that. There is solidarity and strength in numbers.
“We will not impose our way of life but we will shine for others to follow”
For more information, membership, insurance and contact details please refer to –
https://spiritual.org.au/ and visit our Facebook Page.