This option is available to A, B, CC, CP and N members only
1. POLICY –
Public Liability and includes Product Liability in a combined policy
This Policy is arranged with Aon and managed by the Alliance.
2. WHAT is –
a) PUBLIC LIABILITY
Public Liability cover – covers you for claims made against you by a third party arising from injury or property damage from any premise you work from.
b) PRODUCT LIABILITY
Product Liability cover – covers you for claims made against you by a third party arising from the sale or supply of a product that causes financial loss or injury.
3. COVER –
This cover is arranged by the member using the Members Alliance LogIn access
4. FEES –
| Cover – $20M Public Liability and
$20M Product Liability combined.
$80.00 / year
5. KEY FEATURES –
- Limit of Cover – Public Liability: $20M Any one occurrence
Product Liability: $20M Any one period of Insurance
- Excess – $1,000 each and every claim
- Location – Anywhere in Australia
- Exclusion – Professional Indemnity
6. POLICY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Alleged Molestation Endorsement – $5,000,000 any one claim and in total for the policy;
- Participation for non-contact sports, activities and events;
- Goods in Care, Custody & Control – $250,000;
- Errors & Omissions – $500,000 claims made and in the aggregate.
7. EXAMPLE EXPOSURES:
- An action brought against the member for slip & fall;
- Third party is injured during respite care;
- Food poisoning from food prepared & served by the member;
- Damage to third party property i.e. walls, equipment.