PUBLIC and PRODUCT LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Aon Risk Solutions
- Covering all sums for which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay as compensation for personal injury or property damage caused by an occurrence in connection with the Insured’s business activities within Australia.
- Public Liability: $20,000,000 Any one occurrence
- Product Liability: $20,000,000 Any one period of Insurance
- Alleged Molestation Endorsement – $5M in total for the policy period
- Participation for non-contact sports, activities and events
- Goods in Care, Custody & Control – $250,000
- Errors & Omissions – $500,000 claims made and in total for policy
- An action brought against the member for slip & fall
- Third party is injured during respite care
- Food poisoning from food prepared & served by the member
- Damage to third party property i.e. walls, equipment
- Professional Indemnity Exclusion applies
- The Annual Policy applies for a Financial year, July 1 to June 30.
- The Certificate of Currency applies from the date of Payment to June 30.